If you are looking for an easy and accurate way to measure execution time of your code for free, TProfiler is what you need. TProfiler is a non-visual and debugging component that enables you to create named timers in your code.
Each timer of TProfiler provides the following information:
- The number of times that the timer was activated (Hit Count)
- The total execution time
- The average execution time on each hit
- Execution time on the first hit
- Execution time on the last hit
- The hit with minimum execution time
- The hit with maximum execution time
Profiler Component (7.9 KiB, Last updated on February 5, 2010)Source code of the TProfiler component, including the documentation.
If you have a software using the TProfiler component, and you would like your product to be listed here, please post the link to your software’s homepage and a brief description about it on the miscellaneous section of the forum.