TOffice97Button is a button control that looks and feels almost exactly like the controls that appear in the Office Assistant balloons in Office 97 and Office 2000. It has the following features:
- Fully customizable source code, which can be edited if necessary.
- “Active” border & button glyphs, which change depending on the state of the control.
- “Active” button glyphs can be easily modified, positioned and turned on or off.
- Control can act like any control that appears in the Office Assistant balloons in Office 97 and Office 2000.
- A popup menu can be used with the control.
- Fully compatible with the TButton component. (It has all the properties and events of the TButton component)
- Works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP & Vista.
- Compact size, only occupying 52KB when compiled in Delphi 1.0! (47KB in Delphi 6.0!)
Note: The Office 97 Button component is Copyright© Jonathan Hosking.
Office 97 Button Component (66.7 KiB, Last updated on November 14, 2003)Source code of the TOffice97Button component, including the documentation. Comes with 16-bit and 32-bit compiled versions.
The Office Assistant Package provides an animated assistant manager similar to the Microsoft Office Assistant (or Microsoft Agent). The package contains also standard dialogs (balloon shape) like message boxes, hints, tips, and search dialogs.
If you have a software using TOffice97Button component, and you would like your product to be listed here, please post the link to your software’s homepage and a brief description about it on the miscellaneous section of the forum.