The Print Preview Components v5.10 has been released. This is an upgrade/bugfix release.
- [feature] When the unit compiles with
GDI_PLUSdirective, the TPrintPreview component uses GDI+ to draw preview pages and thumbnails. As the result, pages will be displayed smoother.
- [feature] Saving pages as a multi-page TIFF image is possible now. For this purpose,
psSavingTIFstate are added to the TPrintPreview control. The
SaveAsTIFmethod works only when the unit is compiled with
- [change] The
Zoomproperty of TPrintPreview control can accept larger values now. Because of that the default value of
ZoomMaxproperty changed from 500 to 1000.
- [feature] To know whether the preview page can be scrolled horizontally or vertically,
CanScrollVertproperties are added to the TPrintPreview control.
- [feature] As of now, current preview page can be zoomed and scrolled by dragging thumbnail’s marker on TThumbnailPreview control.
- [bugfix] Flickering of TThumbnailPreview control while resizing is fixed.